Friday, June 5, 2009

Dress me in silver

I never thought in my wildest dreams that finding a dress would be this difficult. I know for my body type and for my style what type of dress will look good on me and what I can get away with.

I love the fairy tale ball gown, southern charm type dresses, lots of tulle and total sweetness. But I am also on a budget. So I had a wonderful experience months ago at David Bridal's (DB's for future references)

I love the dress, I love all of the beautiful details but now the hard part begins, A. well getting in shape B. Finding those wonderful accessories I so crave to make the day absolutely perfect.



(I Will have to repost the picture hold tight folks!)

Now looking at the additional accessories in this picture, I hate times 10. The gloves just not me, the head band def. not me. So now I am on the hunt for perfect accessories. I love the bling of the bodice in the gown, so I am looking for a blingfull tiara and something else to set it off.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment