Friday, June 5, 2009

Bridesmaid Dresses



So for weeks well months now I have been pondering over what the gal's shall wear. In previous, I was very un-happy with the original choice but decided they are the ones wearing it, so it should be there choice. Well the tables have changed just a little bit.

I want the following:
A dress the girls can wear again
A dress the girls absolutely love
A dress that is budget friendly (hello)
A dress that makes them all look amazing

Well I have found such said dress, even to the point that I too want to wear the dress for other parties and everything else in between. I introduce to you the Melissa Sweet dresses. I am in looooove with this dress, hello sworn worthy!

The dress has everything that I am looking for with the exception of the potential not so budget friendly tag, but I am hoping to work around that (more to come)
But checking out one of my new favorite blogs (Charm City Bride) I stumbled across a local boutique with said dress in their store front. So off I went to book an appointment to view the gowns ( yeaaa.....)
I am totally in love with the idea of things being local, shopping locally, buying locally and just being apart of the local economy. I am a eco girl who believes in giving back. So I am excited to visit to spot.

To check this store out go to Bellabridesmaid.com

No comments:

Post a Comment