Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Blessed Be thy name



Well to put it out there, I am a Catholic girl raised Roman Catholic.Well being that the Cathlic tradition is very traditional when it comes to getting married, needless to say we just aren't working with that type of time frame. Sad to say I won't be getting married in a Catholic Church.

However, I found a very quaint and beautiful church in my new neighborhood. The minister is absolutely great and just wonderful and he has offered to marry us and allow us to do the ceremony in the church.

So needless to say I am thrilled and very excited to decorate the church which actually has been the easiest decisions I have had to make. To give you a quick run down:

Monogram aisle runner (DIY)
Flower cones on every other pew (DIY) White Flowers with a few blue hydrangea's mixed in
White pearl wreaths with blue and brown ribbon (DIY)

So that's it well of course the programs and tissue packets that I will include in them.

So without further delay here are some photos of my inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment