Thursday, June 18, 2009

In Love with the theatre


Hello the Senator Theatre that is. A very historical site here in Maryland, a very unique movie theatre very old skool style. Since I am planning a vintage style wedding with modern twists. How amazing would it be to take photos at the theatre.

Well after begging,searching, annoying, pleading, everyone I could to get me in at the theatre I was able to talk to the owner, who Baltimore being the small town it is, near the past company I worked for and some of my work.

The sad part is that the city is putting the theatre up for auction in July and you know being the organizer I am, I just can't have that.

I have a wonderful photographer by the name of Fola Adewole(www.folaadewole.com/blog) please check her work out it is amazing! She will be taking our E-Pics at the theatre. How exciting! We are super excited to be working with our new friend and to also do some good for the theatre. I plan on giving the theatre a pic or two to show what beauty can happen at the theatre and how people feel about it.

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see how the pictures come out...in the sweet ol theatre...lol

    ReplyDelete