Thursday, June 18, 2009

Newies



So I am hoping on the band wagon and providing my lovely ladies with newsletters. All of my ladies work incredibly hard and are always super busy! When I say busy I mean crazy busy. My maid of honor lives about an hour or more from her full time job (what a commute!) she then drives to her part time and works till almost midnight, 3 nights a week.

Bridesmaid number one, works full time as a graphic designer and is trying to get certified as a YOGA instructor so she has many classes and workshops to go to.

Bridesmaid number two, is an amazing dancer (I consider her to be my little sister) and she is always performing and auditioning ( did I mention all of us are dancers)

Bridesmaid number three (also a dancer)works very hard and also will be in the process of planning her own wedding soon too.

So we def. have a full plate! So to keep everyone informed what better way then a newsletter, these little puppies took me foooorever! I couldn't find folders in my colors, but I found these cute polka dot folders that they can use over and over for anything (of course I have to be practical)

So tadaa a sampling of my newsletters and folders. Enjoy ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment