Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Candy Candy and more CANDY!!

Well to start my MOH had a brillant idea. For months now I have been trying to find a creative cute wedding favor for our guests but have been stumped!

I love candy and one of the ideas was to give candy but then I have to stuff the bags or boxes, figure out the type of candy and yada yada yada. Her idea was why not just use your candy buffet as the favor! TA DAH!! Bells went off, lights went off, what a fab and delicious idea! So now I am on a mission. I purchased so far two fab containers and am on the hunt for 5 more.

To start my DIY project I purchased Tiffany Blue ribbon and each container will be draped in the Tiffany Blue Ribbon plus some sweet Tiffany inspired jewels to add to the jar.

So here is a brief start to my project, I still have to add the jewels plus a tag to identify each candy. (Hold tight folks, have to repost the pics)

My candy list will include Blue, Pink and Silver candy.

Blue M&M's

Pink Swirl Lollipops

Pink Chocolate and Carmel Hershey Kisses

Silver Hershey Kisses

Blue Twists

and a few others.

Are you doing a candy buffet? If so what kind and what's your inspiration?

2 comments:

  1. I Adore candy buffets! Unfortunately, we will not be doing one, but we might as well because there will be candy in other areas! We're having 2 different boxes with 2 different types of candy (they're pretty small for portion control, which helps our budget), & jumbo lollipops for the Kids, & some undecided candy for out of town boxes.

    Good luck with yours. The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the candy buffets!!!! I'm not having it for the wedding (FI doesn't really like the idea) but I plan on doing a dessert table for my bridal shower. Candy, cupcakes, cookies and all.

    ReplyDelete