Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Church/Reception/Maybe?


Ok so I did buckle down and did a good search on a possible location that A. Fits our budget and B a place that i can just have amazing memories and C. a place that can fit all of our families, friends and guest. So with that said drumroll please bbbbubububububububububub ( I guess that's how you type a drumroll) My location is St. John's of Baltimore. It is absolutely beautiful!In my planning process I refer to things as "that moment" meaning our fairytale moment. It has sooo much potential now granted the step up that I had originally envisioned will change a little bit but I am up for a challenge. Its a beautiful space and I think the space i have dreamed up. I am such a sap, yes I know but I can't help but get excited when the pieces start to fall into place.So now my task is nailing down some decor decisions. I feel like I am crazy behind. I am normally fairly organized. I am not sure if I like this crazy un-organized lady I have become!

No comments:

Post a Comment