Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BridesMaids


I am going officially out of my mind!!! With the wedding in October, I have slightly neglected to A. Let my friends know about our plans and B. even decide on who is going to be bridesmaids. In our previous planning, I had 4 bridesmaids. At this time period I am going between 6-8. I really want a big bridal party, but I also want people involved who I share a deep friendship with. I know this make sense right? Why share all of these wonderful bonding moments with folks your just "Ok" with. Yes I know I am complicated and am probably making this way more complicated then it should. But I only want to do this once (or twice in my case).So with that said I am going to make my list today and decide officially on the matter. However, I want to present my bridesmaids with something amazing as their gift from me or bridesmaid proposal.Here is my potential list of possible ways to ask the ladies:Tiffany Box with a Blue and White Cupcake, with a tag on the box that says "Will you be my Bridesmaid"A Hand sewn mini scented pillow that says will you be my bridesmaid (stitched on the back)Or just a simple card with a book mark ( I think my friends read,lol kidding kidding!)Also on a side note, I found the cutest poem that I snagged from August15Bride that I def plan on using. I am thinking in printing it in a pretty font and adding a picture of me and each lady and framing it.
It's hard to believe that in just a little while,
Nate and I will be walking down the aisle,
You've stood right beside me through thick and thin,
And I want you to be there when I marry him,
Nothing would give me more joy and pride,
Than to have you there, by my side.
Will you be my Maid of Honor/Bridesmaid?
I also have to include this picture I think as one of their actual Brides Maid gifts I think I am going to make

No comments:

Post a Comment