Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just a little bit of inspiration

I am very excited now that I have nailed down my colors (thanks to all of the helpful ladies on weddingbee) and now have a reception location. It's time for me to create my first inspiration board. Which I worked hard and diligently at the crack of dawn. I am clearly wired from a long evening of dance rehearsals and practice.

I am really hoping to go for the glitz and glam Mr.Football is just about the glitz as I am. So I think he would enjoy the bits and pieces of plantinum I add to our color scheme. Now introducing the Tiffany Blue, Platinum and Chocolate Brown Inspiration Part 1







Needs a little work and a little tweaking but I am happy to put one together finally. Oh and I absolutely love the hairstyle posted in the board. It is simple and elegant.So hopefully that will be a hair potential!

1 comment: