Friday, November 13, 2009

Time Lines and Schedules, say what!


Yes in the beginning I had a beautiful completed schedule but due to my crazy family, friends and everyone in between, I was only able to get twos off prior to the wedding, hello crazy, yes, I know. But with last minute changes and additions, my day surely did not go as planned.

Here is my original schedule:

9am Awake,Shower,Wash Hair
10am Do Hair and Nails
11am Pick up flowers
12Noon Brunch with groom and groomsmen
1pm Relax Organize Bridal Accessories
2pm Bridesmaids arrive
3pm Decorate Hall
4pm Back home (yes I planned on it only taking an hour to decorate)
5pm Get dress
6pm At the Church
6:30 MARRIED!

Well needless to say that was far from how my day went.My day actually went like this:

6am Awake,Shower,Wash Hair
7am Do Hair
8am Pick Up Flowers
9am Attempt to wake groom and groomsmen(they apparently had a long party night)
10am Another attempt and last attempt before I make threats (watch out now!)
11am Breakfast with Groom and groomsmen
12Noon pick up additional ties for Best Man who had a change in clothes and one who had no shirt)
1pm Pick up sound system because the halls system broke! (Say What!)
2pm On the road to pick up cake, which ended up being almost an hour away
3pm Pick up cake
4pm Back home, haul tail to go decorate
5pm Finally back home, rush to get dress
6pm Still haven't left
6:30pm finally at the church
7pm MARRIED!

So lesson here ladies allow for craziness to happen and ask for help or demand help when you have no help

No comments:

Post a Comment