Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Boys


Now that I mentioned what I wore, what about the guys, the dudes, the gents. Well being the budget savvy bride and lady that I am, My husband actually already had a great suit, (he's an electrician so he never wears a suit) we added a new shirt, new shoes, vest and tie.

Once we picked out a great tie for the hubby, which had to have some pattern and match the guys and have similar colors to the girls dresses. We were able to pick out solid tiffany blue ties (which also doubled as a gift for all of the guys) for all of the gents with matching white shirts. They each also wore there own suits as well.

They also received a white rose boutinere. Easy and in-expensive way of dressing the guys. I think they look pretty daper right :) Well except the one in the red shirt, long story!

No comments:

Post a Comment