Monday, November 16, 2009

Sugar Doll Award


I have been granted the Sugar Doll Award for my posting on Blogger Brides, so here are the instructions,Post the award on your site, write 10 interesting things about yourself, and then pass it on to 10 other bloggers.

1. I love to Dance! I have a background in Hip Hop and have danced semi professional with a local team

2.I am currently training to audition for a local cheer and dance team

3. I got a new car this year and hello I loooove it! ( its obsessive)
4. I have three dogs and am itching for another one or a kitten will do as well
5. I work for a non profit and really want to run for city council but I am running for a neighborhood association position
6. I love crafts and arts
7. Makeup, I am addicted to makeup all makeup
8. I am an eco nut, recycle please!
9. I sing in my car loudly!
10. Oh and I love Glee!

I regift this award to: Atlanta Bride, Sony, Heather N Will, Road to the Aisle,Emily,Bicoastal bride, Nick and Nat and there is so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment