Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The weight game or gain in this case!


So I have been dreading this topic for a minute, well to be honest a little longer then a minute! At this current moment, I will say I am sure my dress does not fit. Wait let me repeat it so you can see the magnitude of this situation: THE DRESS DOES NOT FIT!

With that said it is the time to make it happen, crunch time, or to get off my lazy ass as my lovely other would say! So off the ass I am, I even challenged the man to him getting fit within the short time frame that we have which is 46 days! I need to lose at least one dress size.

So here is the game plan:

Good breakfast in the am( why, this is usually something I skip just about every morning of my life)
Cook Dinner( now we have been pretty good about this, we cook dinner just about every night)
Lunch: This is where the problem is, my office is motivated by food (yes ladies and you know its the damn truth) so I have to find healthy filling lunch options that won't have me starving like a lunatic!

Snacks, hmm, I looove my chocolate, so I need to find other sweet things to calm that sweet tooth craze I have.

Last but not least, is getting off my lazy ass. I used to be a dancer and since I stopped dancing it has all gone down hill. So I am looking for something to get my self excited about moving around! So now I am on the hunt for a fun activity.

Alright well wish me luck and cross your fingers and toes, I got a dress to get into!

No comments:

Post a Comment