Friday, September 18, 2009

Rocking and rolling like no body's business




That's right with X and counting amount of days I am rocking and rolling like no other. Which means getting done as many DIY projects as necessary, we are on a tight budget, so I need to crank out the easy things and make them happen.

To start off I have been struggling with the table scape (table design) in other words what in the hell am I putting on the tables. After checking out another blogging bride on weddingbee, she had these cute, easy and in-expensive table numbers. I easily did this DIY project with simple black frames, brown and blue wrapping paper and simple printed card stock numbers. I cut the numbers out and glued them (lightly to the wrapping paper and wrapped the wrapping paper around the cardboard insert in the frame and vola! Easy peasy table numbers!

On to the next project: GOCOO, yea, exactly with only one screen and 2 sets of light bulbs, let's make it work folks.OK so not realizing I also needed an Ink divider? WTH is a ink divider. The ink divider helps you do multiple colors at once so you don't have to use multiple screens like a lot of folks use. SO I started with just one color but because my design is so specific I tried to do two colors and section them off by how much ink I used. My results, they look grreat!

Here is a few pics of me in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment