Saturday, September 26, 2009

Oh my MAC

I haven't really talked about anything Makeup related until now. I absolutely love makeup, and anything to do with it. I have even done a few weddings (and am looking to do more, if someone wants an artist) So I have decided to do my own makeup.

Now of course with my love of makeup, I think it's crazy hard to find inspiration photos as an African American Bride. It's hard to look at pictures of some celebrities and bride magazines when we aren't considered a part of the majority that get's married (odd isn't it!) So we normally turn to our African American Celebrities and Music stars for our cues on inspiration (hopefully that will change, but this seems to be the norm even on some of my favorite blogs)

Everyday for the new week, I will create one of the 6 looks and will have you tell me or vote on which one you like the best. I am going for naturally glam :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment