Saturday, September 19, 2009

OMG Shoes!




I am sure by now everyone and there mom has seen this fab video on Youtube. I am totally in love with shoes, and have pairs that I am in love with that I haven't even wore. That's right! With that said , of course my wedding shoes would be a huge deal. I looked and looked for weeks, which turned into months and now at the brink of deadlines and all things crazy I had to decide on a pair ASAP.

I took to Weddingbee for help and still had no luck. I was woed by colored shoes, super expensive chic shoes in multiple styles and colors. I took to many blogs, and I mean many and most of the suggestions were for kitten heels. The only shoe I dread is a kitten heel. I am 5'8 so they look weird on me. The man is also 6'5 feet so a heel has to be worn.


Also being on the whole budget friendly kick, I had to look for an inexpensive pair, low and behold ebay! I finally came across Stuart Weitzman Shoes which are to die for but pricey, I found one of my favorite pairs the Karnac Peep Toe and finally found a seller at a good price and wouldn't you know it..... I WON THE BID! Yep, sure did. So cast your eyes on these beauties, however I do believe I will add a jewel at the top to jazz them up a bit but I loooove them!

No comments:

Post a Comment