Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Invites!


ok so right now I have a rack of things to get done,more then I am ready to admit. But first is these silly little things called invites. Being the cheap umm chic bride that I am, I have been deciding just how to get these done. I hired a wonderful artist from Etsy who is amazing. She designed a wonderful invite that has our colors and some of our themes incorporated. So I am excited to get these babies on the road, because this is looong over due.

So tonight's the night for the gocco, although these invites are in three different colors I am going to attempt either to use an ink block technique to save on screens or possibly printing at Kinkos for a fraction of cost and possibly to keep my sanity.

Also and to give you a portion of why I am a little crazy here is my to do list:

Programs
Mail Rehearsal Dinner Invites
Make up trial
Tissue Paper Pomanders
Sparkler Container
Bridesmaid emergency kits
Bridal Party gifts
Bathroom Baskets
Finish painting aisle runner
Chair Signs (Bride and Groom)
Thank You Signs
Place Cards

Now that's only a partial look at the rest of my projects!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mitchell to Oliver! Great blog and thanks for visiting mine! Also, sounds like you have a lot on your hands here. Defintely just take one step at a time and have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete