Thursday, October 15, 2009

Now walk it out


Ok folks, with 15 days and counting I def still have a lot to do, almost an overwhelming amount of things to do. However, I have just completed one of my most budget friendly and fun DIY projects ever. What might you say, well... Drum roll please.......... THE MUSIC!

That's right, the music list. Well let me back up and explain. We are doing an IPOD/Zune Player DJ. That's where you use all of your own music, make your own list and etc... The past hmm 4-5 months. I have been hooked on Itunes looking for our favorite songs and songs I think our guest might like as well.



I even posted the question to fellow brides to be about what their top ten music list would look like on another blog(shameless plug, be sure to check out my other blog at www.sweetoctoberlove.blogspot.com)



Geared up with an arsenal of music, including our personal cd's and a friendly list of suggestions, on to Itunes we went. We now have about 3 hours worth of foot stomping, aching feet from dancing so hard music (not including cocktail/dinner music and our special songs, those come later).

Here is a glimpse of our top must play songs, if you want to see the whole list message me



Justin Timberlake SexyBack

Fergie Fergalicious

Men at work Who can it be now

Cool and the Gang Celebration

Rick Ashley Never gonna give you up

Day 26 Got me going

Trace Adkins Honkey Tonk Badonkeydonk

Gretchin Wilson Here for the party

Scissor Sisters Paul McCartney

Cupid Cupid Shuffle

Kelis Milkshake

No comments:

Post a Comment