Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My poms my poms my poms



Yes I love me some pomanders! And of course that is another DIY project, I have made one and need to make at least 3 more (oh sweet heavens!) however, I didn't go the silk flower route. I went the tissue paper route! Time consuming yes, but worth it for the budget yes.
Items you need:

Tissue Paper
Floral Wire
Patience
Hot Glue Gun , Hot Glue Sticks
Styrofoam Ball (which ever size you need)

I happened to have tons of tissue paper around. I purchased a Styrofoam ball for $3.75 at Wal Mart, and lucky me I found the floral wire at the Dollar Store. Being the crafty chic that I am I already had hot glue and glue gun that you can get pretty cheap at Wal Mart or any arts and craft store.

I also attached the ribbon before I started and it made my process easier. Here is my end result!

The Orange picture is from the Vintage Glam Blog and you can also look there for directions as well :)
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete