Monday, October 19, 2009

Hello Lovelies


Finally my centerpieces, as I have seen thousands and thousands of inspiration, I wanted something budget friendly and yet breath taking, hard to find yes.But till now with days away I finally assembled what our tablescapes will look like.

A simple vase with large blooming roses, with simple candle light. Look and behold.

DIY yes of course! Here is what I did

I purchased a bush from walmart $3.00
And some roses from AC Moores (which on the expensive side 3.99 for each single one!)

Simple medium size vases from Walmart $3.00 a vase
A pretty blue ribbon was wrapped around each vase, whole spool for $1.50 at walmart clearance

Candle votives Free and holders, free got them a year ago for free off of craigslist (good find right)

Table Number (pictures frames free) Paper from Papre in Hampden (Hampden Hon)

For a total of $11.80 or so per centerpiece.

Total of 4 centerpieces for $48.00 (I like to round up :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment