Saturday, October 10, 2009

Beauty Routine Part 1



As I look back on pictures, I feel that then compared to now is a huge differance. Before I met the soon to be hubby. I feel with my crazy work scheduled, the possibility of moving into a new house, 3 dogs (yes 3!) and many other crazy things in the world. I think I have lost my glow, my umm sexy back. Being that I only have 14 days and counting till the big day why not actually attempt to look my best in pictures and look absolutely amazing for all that shall be in attendance at the best party of the year!

So here in comparison is a picture of how I used to look and how I look now! Yikes right!The picture at the top or in the black is me in 2007 20lbs lighter, a sleeker hair cut, great skin and happy with my looks. Here is me now, chubbier cheeks, horrible skin, dry and etc... dry super dry hair (although I am attempting to go natural)and etc.. So with 14 days to go, I have some work to do!

So on with the routine. In my new attempt to a healthier me, I made a few decisions about chemicals. I am trying to eliminate as many chemicals I can from my body and skin, hair and etc.. But some staples I just have to have until the wedding or until I find a natural organic subsitute.

No comments:

Post a Comment