Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Diva Fit Competition


So if you haven't heard about the Diva Fit Club you need to join ASAP, STAT on Facebook, just type in Diva Fit. Your's truly is a contestant in the Diva Fit Fitness Competition. For 12 weeks, I will try to transform my blubber (literally) into pure tone,muscle and all around sexiness. That's right I am bringing it back in 2010. Now the true nature of the beast is what I eat! Now I love a good work out, hell I am a dancer was is trying to get back into it after a yr of rest but honestly it's about what I digest.

Last summer, I was severely ill, ill to the point where I dropped about 20 pounds or more. Now my body and general health just did a whammy and finally my body said no more. Once I felt better, I was just siked that I was thin. I didn't try to maintain it, I didn't try to even savor it, it was there for a minute.

In 2003, I worked really hard to lose weight and because I was motivated, I made it work. I was tired of looking the way I did, I was tired of just being. So I set out to make a change in which I did I went from wearing a size 14-16 to wearing a 6-8. It took me a little less then a year but I made it happen. Matter of fact I didn't even realize that I had lost the weight.

Now in 2010, I am one of 15 contestants in the Diva Fit Competition. Pretty similar to a Celebrity Fit Club/Biggest Loser. I am excited to go on this journey, and most of all I am excited to learn how to eat better, how to be more healthy inside and out! So I am excited to share this journey with you. As the weeks and months go on, I will share my daily food diary and my struggles and tribulations along the way as well as some photos and measurements (yikes!) Look for a full list of measurements and photos for tomorrow's post!

Also if you are in the DMV area, DIVA Fit is sponsoring a health fair on Saturday, February 27th from 12noon-4pm. Please see the DIVA Fit Club group on Facebook for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment