Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Back to basics

So finally towards the end of February I have a ton of ideas of what to post and I am excited to say I have a rack of ideas, so excuse the brain dump it has been building up for about a month now.

I am sure at this point you are curious as to what has been going on in the world of me. Well one, My neighborhood, if you haven't had the chance to check out my neighborhood, visit or tour it, then you will shortly hear all about it in many up and coming posts, but that neighborhood is Patterson Park,(hello I love thy!) We are currently renting in the neighborhood, but we are hoping to buy (fingers crossed) in with in this year!

2nd, I am a contestant in a fitness competition, no not your normal just lose weight competition, but a semi celebrity fit, biggest loser competition. So I am excited to share that will be my follow up post in a bit.

3rd, my journey, not just my fitness journey, but my inner and outer search for peace, beauty and happiness. So let's get it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment