Sunday, March 14, 2010

What in the hell is pre-poo

So on this fun hair journey, I have had to learn a lot of things, and of course do tons of research. I recently ordered some great products from Yonnea's Natural Beauty. I ordered her Honey and Hibiscus Leave in Conditioner and her GPS oil. First let me tell you one thing by far this has been the best stuff I have used ever! Her website is

So I have been using this stuff every day since I received it and my hair honest to goodness is soft, managable and conditioned. Of course the next step is styling and washing properly. I have actually decided to pre-poo. Pre Poo is the process of a pre wash. So today I made a mixture of honey and extra virgin olive oil. These can be warmed (if you warm it remember not to warm) I let the mixture sit for a half an hour and then then washed with my regular conditioner which is Suave Tea Tree Nourishing Conditioner plus I use Pantene's Relax and Natural Deep conditioner.

Last week I attempted a 2 strand twist out. Once again I am attempting another 2 strand twist.

In case you are interested in all things natural hair, check out Afrobella's Blog also check out Product Junkie Diva's blog for her Pre Poo Process

No comments:

Post a Comment