Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Goodies!


That's right my goodies! That's what's underneath my dress, emm hmm, well not exactly. I am talking about my garter. I have been on the hunt for something sexy and cute something my other would love. I have looked at your basic garters, simple and gets the job done to your more detailed sports themed, wedding themed, cartoon themed, you name it I have seen it. Well my other although he loves his sports team, I don't think a Redskin garter would interest him.

I turned to my very good and close friend, ETSY! You know the site I looked and looked and with great luck and beauty might I add, I came across Birds of Paradise who makes these gorgeous garters, I mean to die for!!. I didn't see my colors, but I contacted her about doing a custom one and with her great prices, I couldn't beat it. She has finished my to die for garter and I cant wait to get it in the mail, but here is a sneak peak. Be sure to check out her shop for great prices and great items!

No comments:

Post a Comment